Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Coupons?!

Does anyone out there "collect" coupons? I won't post coupons too much on here...but this weekends ads are awesome. Usually the beginning of the months...they supply you with really good ones..then later in the months..it's boring. Don't get me wrong..there are nice ones..but not as nice as the beginning.

Now I'm not an expert..I'm still learning.

Here are some deals this week : (Courtesy of Hip2Save.com)

Robitussin Cough or Cold Relief 4 oz or 20 ct $4.99
Use the $3/1 Robitussin Product coupon found in the 9/29 RP
Final cost only $1.99!


Buy 2 select Robitussin $4.95 = $3 Ecb (limit 5!)
Total = $9.90
Use 2 $3/1 Robitussin Product coupons found in the 9/29 RP 
Pay $3.90
Get back $3 Ecb
Final cost $0.90


Exciting right? Love Hip2save, if it weren't for her I wouldn't be saving so much money. So thank you Colin!





No comments:

Post a Comment