Monday, December 29, 2014

First Taste: Adult Strawberry Milk - New Years Eve!!

That's right..I said it adult strawberry milk.

So I wanted to start a new series on my blog, called first taste. So my first first taste will be about this strawberry milk. Now it's not ordinary strawberry milk it is adult strawberry milk meaning it has alcohol in it and the particular alcohol is a vodka.

So looking at this bottle if it looks like some retro glass bottle with the swing top closure. I picked this drink out for two purposes one adult strawberry milk, come on. Now, second the bottle, this bottle I am going to reuse when I'm done with the drink. Maybe some vanilla extract in the future? Alright back to the drink. I went to the website to check out other flavors and looking into this particular flavor their description of this drink fits it perfectly. 
"say hello to adult strawberry milk, a strawberry spectacular your mouth won't want to miss. With the taste of juicy, ripe strawberries, the refreshing sensation of a cold glass of milk, and of course, the kick of a little vodka, this tasty twist on an old classic is certain to liven up any occasion!
I can't say it any better than that. Explains it perfectly. I opened up a bottle of poured a little bit in a cup you know to test it and The first smell you get the vodka it literally smacks you in the face. If you can look past the vodka smell, you can smell strawberry milk. 
When you take your first sip that's also what you get. You can pick up the glass and smell it like a fine wine but just take a sip and as it goes down your throat it's very smooth just like ordinary strawberry milk, then there is a slight tingle, a burn from the vodka. To me when I get that burned my throat closes up not in a allergic reaction just have to drink it nice and slowly I can't drink it any faster or he won't go down.
On the back the directions for the drink state the following:

  1. Flip Open
  2. Pour over ice
  3. Enjoy
No refrigeration needed...but you now it's much better in the refrigerator versus on ice. No one likes watery drinks. Plus I don't drink it fast enough.

If you visit the website (link below) you can go to the recipe page. It gives you three recipes I believe for strawberry. You should check them out.
Bottom line is go out and buy this drink, I bought it for $22 but I heard the retail is actually $18. And you can go out and try the other two flavors which is chocolate milk and adult limeade. If you pick those up please let me know what you think or tell me to buy it if you want I can do another first taste. I hope this helped you into making a decision next time you're in the alcohol section.

*Information by Adult Beverage Co. 







No comments:

Post a Comment