Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag

Okay, it's been awhile. I thought of posting my July 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag. This is my third bag and each month just keeps getting better. Love it. Should have so joined last year, but I was unsure. So here is my glam bag :)



 This Month includes the following: (Now others may have different)
  • Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon : Fuchsia Flirt
  • Sample of eye shadow from bh costetics (Colors: Hollywood - which is Purple, San Fransico - which is brown, and Malibu - which is gold)
  • Big Sexy Hair - Weather Proof
  • Coola Mineral Sunscreen/ Tinted Moisturizer
  • Salt Air Roll on Perfume Oil - from demeter
Now as a person, I'm just getting into make up. I haven't used these products yet, still using stuff from June. I've heard a lot of good things about these products and can't wait to use them. Let me know in the comments if you have any ideas for these products. Have a great day!!!


Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hazl8j0127ec57b

No comments:

Post a Comment