Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pho Yum!

Sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile, it was pretty hectic here. So tonight's dinner was pho. You know, Vietnamese soup...pretty popular now. I had a soup concentrate of it so I didn't really have to make it...(thank goodness) I wasn't sure of the smell of the broth..but when everything came together...yum! Here is a look at our dinner tonight.


I'm pretty sure you can use this for anything if you choose, but should really go the normal route. So the back says you'll need the following:

  • 1 Cup Rice Noodles (cheaper to get them at an asian store...a lot cheaper) (plus I used more then a cup since I used the whole base)
  • 4-6 oz of cooked chicken (I did lots more)
  • 2 Cups Soup Starter Pho (whole thing to feed 3.5 people)
  • and your Condiments: Bean Sprouts, Lime wedges, cilantro, jalapeno, green onions, hoisin (is a must), fresh basil...
Pretty much you want to heat base in a sauce pan add chicken to heat through...add rice noodles..then done. Add your condiments. Yum!

 My chicken looked like a t-bone steak

Finished Product + a side of tomatos..fresh from market

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment