Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer Flowery Nails!

So yesterday I did my nails...which I don't do often only because...I bite them. Yup...so I'm hoping this will help me stop - plus I think it's cute.
So if you are interested in how I did it, this time I took pictures of the steps. I will explain carefully - although it was pretty easy.

First you need the following:


  • Avon's Speed Dry Clear Polish
  • Revlon's Top Speed in Bubble
  • Nail Art Yellow Stripper Polish
  • Larger Nail Art Tool 
  • Medium Nail Art Tool
Now you can you use your own colors, I choose these.

So I painted all my nails but my thumb pink...


Then I let them dry for a bit, I got the medium nail took...dipped it in yellow. Started doing polka dots. Doesn't matter how big or small or even how many, I just randomly placed them.


After those dried a bit I added a clear polish on top. Now I waited til fully dried so I can do the flowery thumb. It was harder to do one hand then the other, but it didn't turn out so bad. On the thumb I took the large tool, dipped in yellow. I centered the best I could on my thumb and placed the yellow dot. Let dry for a bit, then take the medium tool...dip in pink. I did a stipple motion (dotting and some dragging) to make the petals of the flowers. I did 6 petals for my flowers, when they dried I applied the clear polish again.



Finish product!!!

I hope you enjoyed - have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment