Sunday, August 4, 2013

Saturday Market

Whew it's been a week..or so. This Saturday...myself, husband and daughter went to the farmers market. Bought some tomatoes...mmm...making brushetta. (I'll post that later) Cantaloupe and my hubby got suckered in from a little girl to buy a habenero. Didn't get too many pictures sorry, not a lot went on this weekend. We had a festival so people wanted fatty foods versus yummy home grown stuff. And a here we go....

 Above: Can't see them well, but we bought some black cherry tomatoes. Yum

Above: Little girl that grows her own peppers. Really hot..but super yummy. Way to go little girl.

 Above: Strawberry Hibiscus Tea. Bought some few months ago. Really yummy. Sorry you can't see it too well, I tried.
 Above: Getting some cantaloupe! Yummy. 
 Above: We got the orange ones...you don't even need the salt with it. 

Hope your weekend was a super one like mine. I'll post some more tomorrow...I hope that it. Have a nice night

No comments:

Post a Comment