Thursday, August 22, 2013

August Glam Bag!!

So finally I get my August Ipsy Glam bag...and I'm in love!!! I think this month...my third month but so far the best for me. I got a lot of things that when I looked up, are worth far more then the cost of the bag a month. Remember these glam bags are just $10 dollars a month. Free shipping and no tax, just that $10.  Here are the products that came inside my Ipsy bag: MICA Beauty Shimmer Powder in Bronze, Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub,  Pixi Lash Booster Mascara,Chella Dazzling Dark Brown Brow Pencil, Kosher Noya Cherry Lip Balm.

 So here is the Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub. I've been hearing good things about Michael Todd True Organics. Although I hear it's only available online at the moment. When I went to their website I saw that this scrub they sell the 100 ml online for $18...this one I have is only 30 but still pretty good pricing. Can't wait to try it later today.
Next here is the Noya Kosher Cherry Lip Balm. I have never really seem cosmetics of any kind tell me that they are Kosher. I even saw a stamp all in Hebrew on the back...interesting. I haven't heard much things about this balm, but I did try it. Now I'm not much for the flavored things...(I tend to lick or bite it off) this one was different. It wasn't greasy and it was pretty creamy I guess? Anyways, I've never seen this in stores so this might be another product only online at this time. I believe I saw $3.50 for this?

This right here is Pixi Lash Booster Mascara. Now I have just gotten into Mascara maybe a few months ago. My mother tried to tell me about it, but I never really knew how to put it on I guess. I was afraid of the wand. Ha. But after what I saw after I put it on...never again will I go without. So...anyways back to the product. I won't be opening this for sometime with my vast mascara collection...but let me know if this stuff is awesome. I mean when I looked into it, this retails for $17....really?
Here is Chella brow pencil in Dazzling Dark Brown . First of all...my lovely kitties paw are in the background. He wanted to see what I was doing. Ha. Second Chella...I've gotten Chella before as a highlighting pencil...which I loved. Although a brow pencil is something I don't really need. I got thick brows so I'm giving this to my mother. I looked it up and retail pricing is $18, hope she likes it.
Lastly we have Mica Beauty Cosmetics Shimmer Powder 17 Bronze  I have actually heard of Mica Beauty but never thought I would actually get it. I mean this retails for $14.95, but I think so far its worth it. I heard Mica brands are very pigmented and they were right. So thanks whoever told me about that. Ha.

So that is it inside my Glam Bag. If you'd like to join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hazl8j0127ec57b

Have a nice day...afternoon or night. Leave comments below if you have ever tried some of this stuff. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment