Sunday, September 22, 2013

Farmer's Market

It's Saturday!!! And what is Saturday? It's the farmer's market of course! Sorry..I haven't been able to go to this one in awhile so I got too excited. My hubby, daughter and I spent close to $30 on some fresh foods. Plus they had doggies and a kitty there, that makes the market even better. Get to looks for foods and possible a new animal for our home. So I got lots of food photo's and puppies!!

            Granny Smith from the market - and granny smith from the stores...so different.

                              Granny Smith from Kroger on left - Granny Smith from Orchard on right
                                                It's Pumpkin Season!!
 I believe this little girl's name was Swiffer? She was so cute - 2 years old
 Big boy there is Uno - he has a one on the back of his neck - very laid back.



                                           Oh..can't forget Pepper Season!!!

This young girl is the pepper girl. My hubby is very nice to her - gives her tips and helps her with Math. Where my daughter just loves standing there. :)


Did I mention how much I love the market. Wish we had them more then just Saturday's. Well hope your weekend was wonderful like mine !

No comments:

Post a Comment