Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag : September 2013

So this month's Ipsy bag is another fun bag. If you got one, you know what I'm talking about - if you don't know what I'm talking about - you are missing out. (Down below is a link) 
Seems my bag is different then others I look for. (I always wanna see what everyone else gets. Truly I am happy with my bag, wouldn't have it any other way.) Here is what I have in my bag this month:

Nyx Single Eye Shadow ($4)



Elizabeth Mott's It's So Big Mascara ($8)


Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil ($12)

J-Cat Fantaboulous Lipstick ($2.49)


Freeman Beauty Facial Paper Mask x3 ($1.99 Each)

Sample of em's Life Palette, Career Life (Michelle Phan creator of Ipsy new brand)


I haven't tried any of these really..okay I guess I tried the lipstick - it's a nude and I've been dying to find the perfect nude. J-Cat is puurfect. (had to) Other than that I haven't tried anything...of course I haven't really gone out other then to the store. Next work day I'll try something.
I won't be trying the mascara for awhile...I'm sorry but I have lots...too many...like 5 okay? 2 open right now..wait..shoot 3. Well shoots...gotta get using them...hah.
Usually I don't find myself using eye pencils...sadly this is the truth, I don't like when they get dull to where I have to sharpen them. I guess you can say I haven't learned the "art" of sharpening pencils. (laugh now...)
Eye Shadow...love this eye shadow..blends super easy with fingers or a brush. Worth the buy.
Down to the facial masks...I'll use that with one of my lovely spa days. Ladies..we gotta have one of those..at least...at least once a month. I'm I right?
So does anyone out there get the glam bag? If you do and got this one - let me know or show me what you did with your bag. I'm very interested. I'm still pretty new to this makeup scene.

Alright - well my lovelies...have a wonderful day - ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment