Monday, September 23, 2013

Three Sister's Gourmet Soaps

So this weekend was Arts in Central Park - here in Decatur, Illinois..hubby had to work but luckily they were open at 10 am so we went down as a family. (I am so excited we did) We parked and everyone got out of the car. There I noticed two booths before you get to Central Park. One was of course a farmer's market stand (had to get a few more things) and the second one was Three Sister's Gourmet Soap. Never have I heard of them - but it's soap..I had to stop. There was a lady there - (Libby James I think - she gave me her card) She was very nice and let us look at her table (and..she let me snap of few photos for here). She had a variety of different soaps...even soaps for you guys out there. I'm sad to say I didn't catch every name out there. Some on the top of my head were gardenia, almond honey oatmeal, drakkar(men), apple blossoms, English rose tea. All these soaps were wrapped beautifully in paper and tied with some ribbons. They looks like little presents. Super cute.
The prices for these soaps aren't bad either. Mrs. James said $5 each or $12 for 3. So my husband sniffed some and found his (drakkar), I chose one for my mother (apple blossom), then lastly one for myself (almond honey oatmeal). 
I haven't used them yet, but soon I will. I want to enjoy this soap...how about a nice bubble bath? Oh I think so. She also told me they started making bath salts. Hope I see her again, the holiday season is coming...I think I will get some more. Relax in a bubble bath, some salts and soap...glass of wine? Sounds great to me. You? 
If you are interested in this company - it's called Three Sisters Gourmet Soap - here in Decatur, Illinois



No comments:

Post a Comment