Thursday, September 12, 2013

Grocery Haul

So I went to Kroger with my husband a few days ago...I was excited about it too. I took a photo and I got laughed at.  I don't think it was that weird...is it?
Well this trip we just picked up a few things but I paid under $15 for this. All pretty much thanks to the P&G coupons for gillette. It was $2 off Gillette Shave Prep...and you know what, it was $1.99 on  sale. So math time, $2 - $1.99 = $0. Pretty sweet deal, right? I mean my husband doesn't need too much shave prep, but why not get as many as I can, its free. :)
Following Items:
Kale : $.99
Mio :  $2.49 Sale ($1.00 off Coupon) $1.49
Uncle Ben Rice Cups : $.74 ea. X 4 ($1.00 off 4 Uncle Ben Products)
Kroger Brand Vanilla Ice Cream $2.98
Gillette Shave Prep: $1.99 on sale x 4 ($2 off ea.) $0
Kroger Cucumber Melon Candle : $5.99 Managers Special
I hope I remembered all that correctly, I wanted to take a picture of the reciept but I forgot. So I did this by memory. But that aside it was a pretty good trip.
Got Kale for jucing in the morning. Mio for my waters.. Uncle Ben Rice Cups for hubby's dinner at work. Candle for my mother. Shave prep for hubby. And Ice cream for us all! 
Point of this all is, coupons aren't as bad or as hard to use as people think.
Save some money, not hard its fun. It can be stressful in line with the cashiers. But remember you are saving money for your family...have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment